Support the Dutch Cancer Society (KWF) together with The Square Mile
October 15, 2018Every year The Square Mile organises a year-end promotion for a charitable cause. Cancer touches all of our lives. Members of our team, as well as many of our clients, have personally been affected by this disease. This is why we are committed to this cause. Our yearly campaign draws us closer to one another and benefits everyone at some point in time. We will donate € 50,- to KWF for every course of 30 hours or longer ordered between 1 November and 31 December 2018. This applies to both existing and new clients. Are you thinking or organising language training in the last quarter of 2018 or early 2019? Give us a call and help us raise € 5.000,- for KWF.
Wanted: professional language trainers to join our team
September 28, 2017The Square Mile (est. 2002) provides vocational language training throughout the Netherlands. We are one of the market leaders for tailored programmes and thanks to a long period of sustainable, organic growth we are looking to extend our independent trainer network. In particular, we are looking to meet:
- (Business) Dutch: experienced, in-company trainers in the Amsterdam, Den Haag, Rotterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Tilburg, Den Bosch and Eindhoven regions. A combination of NT1 and NT2 experience would be advantageous.
- Financial English: in-company trainers with teaching or career experience in the financial sector.
- Business English: experienced in-company trainers in the Amsterdam, Groningen, Den Haag, Rotterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Tilburg, Den Bosch and Eindhoven areas.
- French: experienced, in-company trainers within the Randstad region.
- German: experienced, in-company trainers within the Randstad region and the greater Den Haag-Rotterdam region in particular.