Subsidised Dutch language courses from The Square Mile in collaboration with Tel Mee Met Taal (TMMT)
Do you invest in the Dutch language skills of your employees? You can submit an application for the Tel Mee Met Taal government program between 1 February and 28 February 2021. This subsidy offers the possibility to receive a maximum of €125,000 subsidy for Dutch language training (Dutch on the shop floor and Dutch for Expats) in the form of a contribution up to €1,000 per participant (maximum co-financing percentage 67% of the costs ). Applying is easy.
In 2020 our clients received a subsidy of more than €60,000 for TMMT projects. A total of €8.8 million has been made available for 2021 (this is almost 4 times as much as in 2020). If the subsidy budget is exceeded, a draw will take place among the applications.
- The TMMT subsidy is exclusively intended for employees who speak or write little or no Dutch, regardless of whether they are low or highly educated.
- Employees live in the Netherlands and are employed by the employer.
- You only use TMMT to subsidize these training courses. You may not use different subsidies at the same time.
- You work with an accredited trainer (such as The Square Mile) and develop an Activity Plan together. This consists of a description of the nature, scope, duration and method of implementation of the training path or training paths.
- The trainer uses a validated instrument to determine the starting level of the participant (this starting level should be lower than B1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR – see appendix). The trainer also uses a measuring instrument to measure the results of the training. map.
- The training program consists of a minimum of 30 physical contact hours or a combination of physical and digital / online contact moments.
- The maximum course cost is €1,500 per participant.
Step-by-step plan submitting an application:
- Prepare yourself in time so that your application can be sent on time. The Square Mile is happy to assist you with this, so please contact us as soon as possible.
- You discuss your wishes with The Square Mile. Together we draw up an Activity Plan that meets all TMMT requirements.
- You check the Activity Plan and are responsible for meeting the conditions for employers, see: https://www.telmeemettaal.nl/subsidie/werkgevers/
- The Activity Plan has been drawn up in such a way that it makes optimal use of the possibilities that TMMT offers and also connects seamlessly with the application form.
- You complete the application form on the site (available from 1 February 2021).
- You will receive a message from TMMT by June 2021 whether the subsidy has been allocated to your program.
- You keep clear, verifiable and effective administration that is set up in such a way that the desired information can be derived from it at all times.
- You can submit your subsidy application between Monday, February 1 and Sunday, February 28, 2021. If you wish to make use of this subsidy option, please contact Irene Gilhuis or Richard Brame on 071 532 3356 as soon as possible.
For current information and applicable conditions, please refer to https://www.telmeemettaal.nl/subsidie/werkgevers/