Subsidised Dutch language courses from The Square Mile in collaboration with Tel Mee Met Taal (TMMT)
Would you like to invest in the Dutch language skills of your employees? Submit an application for the Tel Mee Met Taal government subsidy between 1 and 30 June 2021. This subsidy offers a maximum of €125,000 for Dutch language training or up to €1,000 per participant (maximum co-financing is 67% of the costs ). In 2020 and in February 2021 our clients were granted more than €100,000 for TMMT projects. Approximately €3.5 million is available in the June 2021 round.
Should applications exceed the total amount available, a lottery will be held.
- The TMMT subsidy is for employees who speak or write little or no Dutch, regardless of their educational background.
- Employees live in the Netherlands.
- You only use TMMT to subsidize these training courses. You may not use different subsidies at the same time.
- You work with an accredited training organisation (such as The Square Mile) to develop an Activity Plan. This consists of a description of the nature, scope, duration and method of implementation of the training path or training paths.
- The training organisation uses a validated instrument to determine the start level of the participant (this start level should be lower than B1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference). The training organisation also evaluates the end level of the participant using this instrument.
- The training programme consists of a minimum of 30 face- to- face or digital hours or a combination of the two.
- The maximum course cost is €1,500 per participant.
Step-by-step plan for submitting an application
- Start preparing now so that your application can be submitted on time. The Square Mile can help you with this.
- Discuss your wishes with The Square Mile. We can help you develop an Activity Plan that meets all TMMT requirements.
- Check the Activity Plan and ensure that you can meet the conditions for employers, see: www.telmeemettaal.nl/subsidie-en/employers
- The Activity Plan is drawn up to make optimal use of the possibilities that TMMT offers and also connects seamlessly with the application form.
- Complete the application form on the site (available from 1 June 2021). The deadline is 30 June 2021. You will receive an answer from TMMT by September 2021.
Administrative obligations for applicants
- You keep a clear, verifiable, effective administration that can be audited by TMMT if required.
If you would like to apply for the subsidy, please contact Irene Gilhuis or Richard Brame on 071 532 3356 at The Square Mile.