Leestijd Less than a minute |
post older than 6 months
Wanted: professional language trainers to join our team
The Square Mile (est. 2002) provides vocational language training throughout the Netherlands. We are one of the market leaders for tailored programmes and thanks to a long period of sustainable, organic growth we are looking to extend our independent trainer network. In particular, we are looking to meet:
- (Business) Dutch: experienced, in-company trainers in the Amsterdam, Den Haag, Rotterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Tilburg, Den Bosch and Eindhoven regions. A combination of NT1 and NT2 experience would be advantageous.
- Financial English: in-company trainers with teaching or career experience in the financial sector.
- Business English: experienced in-company trainers in the Amsterdam, Groningen, Den Haag, Rotterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Tilburg, Den Bosch and Eindhoven areas.
- French: experienced, in-company trainers within the Randstad region.
- German: experienced, in-company trainers within the Randstad region and the greater Den Haag-Rotterdam region in particular.
We offer an open and professional working relationship. We are client focussed, offer professional development opportunities and offer rates commensurate with the experience we require. Are you looking for independent, creative language training opportunities with an organisation that understands your profession? Contact Richard Brame (Director) on 071.532.3356 or e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org